A number of the restrictions imposed due to the coronavirus will be lifted in Georgia from March 1:
- Kindergartens and private kindergartens will reopen, with a twice-monthly mandatory testing of 20% of employees;
- Museums and libraries will reopen nationwide;
- Interior spaces of restaurants in Batumi will be able to serve seated customers;
- Practical and laboratory activities of higher and vocational schools will be able to take place in auditoriums;
- Exams can be conducted in a non-distance format;
- Conferences and trainings can take place in a live format, in accordance with the relevant protocol.
The curfew imposed from 21:00 to 5:00 remains in force.
By Ketevan Skhirtladze