Georgia Today is kicking off 2021 with a new and improved multimedia website, so we can continue to update our local and global audience with the latest news in the best and most accessible way.
We are an independent, unbiased, highly professional weekly news provider with 20 years publishing experience on the Georgian market. As a leading English-language platform, we are positioned as an informational bridge between Georgian society and the wider international community living and working in Georgia, aiming to cover all essential events happening in our country.
Our role is to provide English-speaking society with objective and honest information about the political and business environment in Georgia, to exchange major values across cultures, and to increase the engagement of our readers in the social life of Georgia.
We are proud to say that we have grown with our readers and partners, but note that we are focused on ongoing improvement; ever seeking interesting new projects and development opportunities.
Georgia Today, the most influential newspaper in Georgia since 2000, has been strengthened further by the introduction of the Georgia Today Business Magazine, published monthly from February 2021.
– Unique and diversified content prepared by a professional editorial team headed by British editor, Katie Ruth Davies
– A clear market leader amongst English language press
– Winner of the EU Prize for Journalism in Best Investigative Article
– Renowned for its exclusive interviews and features
– A strong subscribers’ list including ambassadors, foreign business leaders and government officials
– The most frequently cited news source in worldwide media, among them the BBC, CNN, and Radio Liberty
– Official licensee of The Economist’s annual edition The World In
– The most readable newspaper according to reader surveys
– Member of Georgia’s leading media house Georgia Today Group, with market leader titles such as the Georgia Today Business Magazine, celebrity magazine OK!, The Economist’s The World In, Entrepreneur Georgia and the number one hit music radio channel NRJ FM 104.7, official licensee of NRJ International.
Our dedicated team continues to work hard on a daily basis to keep our loyal readers posted about all essential news and events held in Georgia and worldwide.