“Georgian Post” invites anyone, amateur or professional photographer, to take part in the campaign announced within the framework of “Popularization of Georgian Culture.”
The campaign aims to promote Georgia and Georgian culture through the eyes of photographers to show Georgia and its cultural characteristics, as well as to promote the popularity of photographers in Georgia and abroad by posting their photographs on postcards.
Join the campaign, create your copyright postcard and share your Georgia with the world!
Campaign Terms and Conditions:
1.1. Who can participate in the campaign:
• Citizen of both Georgia and a foreign country;
• An adult individual.
1.2. Requirements for participating in the campaign:
• The participant must submit photographs created by him/her within the framework of the campaign;
• Photographs should reflect the nature, sights and/or cuisine (dishes) of different parts of Georgia;
• The photo should not reflect the portrait;
• The photo resolution should be 300 dpi, therefore it should be printed in high-quality A6 format (not more than 1.240×1.748 pixels).
1.3. For what purpose will Georgian Post Ltd use the photos submitted by the participants?
• Georgian Post will select photos from the photos submitted by the participants and use them for postage on postcards and other printed products. Accordingly, the photos selected within the campaign, with the author’s name and surname, will be displayed on postcards and other printed products for sale/circulation /, as well as for the branding of service centers.
1.4. General conditions
• By submitting a photo within the framework of the campaign, the participant submits the right to use the photo in any form free of charge, both in the territory of Georgia and abroad, for an indefinite period of time, including: to post a photo on postcards and other printed products;
• By participating in the campaign, the participant declares and guarantees that he/she is the copyright holder of the photo.
• Photos submitted by all participants will not be used for the purposes set out in these Terms and Conditions. Georgian Post reserves the right to select the submitted photos at will;
• The name and surname of the participant, whose photo will be selected for posting on postcards, is marked on the postcards;
• Before uploading the selected photo to the postcard, the participant/author of the photo is informed about it;
• The campaign starts on October 11, 2021. Photos will be accepted until November 30, 2021;
• Photos will be submitted within the campaign electronically, by sending a photo to the following e-mail address: email@example.com; by email, participants will receive a response confirmation of receipt of the photo.
For more information, please contact the Call Center of “Georgian Post”: 032 2 24 09 09.