Dreaming of living in a historical part of the capital, surrounded by the excitement of tourist attractions and all modern amenities, while still being able to enjoy comfort and safety? Looking to invest in a top quality development? If your answer is “yes,” then new multifunctional complex Moedani is the ideal destination for you!
Moedani, a comfortable and healthy space in historical Avlabari, is the perfect place to live, work, entertain and rest, both mentally and physically.
Until May 31, customers who purchase an apartment in the complex will receive a renovation voucher as a gift, depending on the category of apartment chosen. When purchasing an apartment from 80 sq.m., the price of the gift voucher will be 15,000 GEL; from 120 sq.m. – 20,000 GEL; and from 170 sq.m. – 30,000 GEL.
Although Avlabari is located in the central, historic part of the capital and is quite popular among tourists due to its attractions, until now, the district has not been able to boast such a wonderful residential space.
Historically, Avlabari was the place of gatherings and various cultural and social events for residents and guests of the capital, and now the authors of the project aim to contribute to the return this part of the city to its old purpose in a modern context, making it once again a space of gathering, recreation, entertainment and work. It will be a space for free business people, artists, tourists and just for those who want to relax in the evening with friends. On top of that, it is a commercial project that can become a source of income for future homeowners.
The Moedani project is to consist of 220 residential apartments, a hotel, cafés, bars, restaurants, stores and co-working spaces. With an atmosphere similar to old Tbilisian yards, Moedani is the future hot spot.
The distinctive and unique architecture includes four residential buildings, with restaurants, bars and cafes to be located on the first floor. The complex will boast a minimalistic design, which, combined with the style of Old Tbilisi, makes this part of the capital even more attractive. However, the complex is not high-rise and in this respect organically merges with the architecture of the old town.
Moedani is close to many historical sights of Old Tbilisi, among them Wine Rise, Metekhi and Sharden streets and the ancient fortress of Narikala. These historic attractions will be organically combined with entertainment, leisure and shopping facilities.
The multifunctional complex, located on an area of 1.4 hectares, also provides 5200 sq.m. of public space for socialization. Tourists who visit the old part of the capital will gather there to relax and enjoy real comfort. Entry to the territory of the complex will be free for everyone, however, at the same time, security measures will be strictly observed, making it a sensible investment for long-term commercial benefits.
The complex will provide modern safety standards, equipped with smart lockers, and the latest fire and video surveillance systems.
Residents and guests of the complex will be able to enjoy a variety of comfortable conditions, including a variety of social spaces, cafes/bars, exhibition space, parking, shared workspaces, shopping facilities and a well-arranged infrastructure.
Moedani offers future home owners the most flexible payment terms, and special offers apply in case of advance payment. Pay 20% of the cost with flexible payment terms before the project is completed, and the remaining 80% of the amount can wait until handover. At the same time, those interested can use a TBC Bank loan to pay the remaining amount, with the guarantee of the same apartment.
Construction will be completed in the summer of 2022, with an additional six months devoted to the arrangement of the complex.