Discover Tbilisi Hills Golf & Residences

Only 15 minutes from the city center of Tbilisi, a new, unique complex ‘Tbilisi Hills Golf & Residences’ is being built. As the biggest project in the South Caucasus, 33 million euros is already invested. The complex is spread across 331 hectares and will boast not only a residential space but other important infrastructural buildings too, among them a kindergarten, school, grocery store, fitness center, tennis court, swimming pools and children playgrounds. The jewel of this crown is a world class 18-hole golf course developed by renowned Tilander Golf Design(Finland), stretching over 110 hectares - equipped to international standards and set to be the first professional golf course in Georgia.

The various types of residential space on offer at Tbilisi Hills Golf & Residences will be sold over time – villas, apartments, and semi-detached homes. On completion, the complex will have up to 5000 residents.

Tbilisi Hills is an unprecedented project, following no Georgian examples, one of the many conditions guaranteeing its success. Nowadays, with the growing number of people choosing to live in suburban areas, a tendency very common around the world, comes another reality: the need for a place that provides a residential space with other infrastructural buildings close by, making life more comfortable. Plus, with rising environmental issues, a green environment and fresh air is becoming everyone’s priority.

This is something Tbilisi Hills can guarantee. Infrastructural buildings will take up only 40 % of the territories of the complex. The remaining 60 % will be a natural, green space.

Looking at the advantages of the complex, Tbilisi Hills is not only an ideal place to live in but a great project to invest in. There is no other space in Georgia that so thoroughly provides every condition for a comfortable life – having the center of the city and all the infrastructural buildings at your fingertips, and being surrounded by a clean, green environment. Given all this, Tbilisi Hills makes an incredible opportunity for investors.

“We have already started the first phase of sales in the complex. At this point, we have land plots, villas, apartments and semi-detached homes for sale,” Head and Founder Skinest Group, Tbilisi Hills Golf & Residences major investor Oleg Ossinovski says. “The building process carries on in sectors, one step at a time – giving our investors another attraction. Since we are planning on adopting a big territory, we have made it our point to bother our present residents as little as possible during the construction works. We started selling on September 21,2018 and as of today, more than 40 % has already been sold. It’s also important to note that a binding memorandum with TBC Bank ensures funding for two future phases. This is another additional guarantee to our consumers.”

25 July 2019 18:00